Nexenta | Software Defined Storage
Increase Flexibility. Eliminate Lock-In. Reduce Storage Costs by 50%.
- Unified File (NFS and SMB) and Block (FC and iSCSI) services
- Built on ZFS for Enterprise grade data integrity, scale and performance
- Scales from 10’s of Terabytes to Petabytes
- Unlimited file system sizes
- Inline data reduction for additional storage cost savings
- Unlimited space optimized snapshots and clones
- Periodic asynchronous long distance replication
Target Use Cases:
- VMware cloud backend storage
- OpenStack and CloudStack backend storage
- Generic NAS file services and Home Directory storage
- Near-line archive and large scale backup repositories
- Multi-Site Continuous Availability with Nexenta MetroHA
Multi-Site Continuous Availability with Nexenta MetroHA
Nexenta MetroHA(link is external) brings the cost benefits of Software-Defined Storage to the most critical business critical applications. Building on proven ATTO Fibre Bridges(link is external) from ATTO Technologies to stretch a NexentaStor high-availablity cluster between 2 sites in the same building, campus or metropolitan area, Nexenta MetroHA delivers zero data loss and continuous operations in the event of site failures. The solution synchronously mirrors data between sites and ensures that in the event of a total site disruption, data services are restored at the remote site within a matter of seconds. Nexenta MetroHA gives data center managers the ability to protect business critical applications and eliminate the risk of data loss.
Fully System Integration
Each configuration profile provides a differentiated price/performance focus, targeting multiple use case requirements. Each profile assumes a target number of Virtual Machines per node, utilizing an average Virtual Machine profile size. Fault tolerance is built into the solution with data replication between nodes, and clustering technology. Flash and hard disks are seamlessly integrated to achieve best balance in performance and capacity.
Have a question? Drop us an email at [email protected] or call our hotline : 095-759-7557
Share this Post